Terms & Conditions
By using this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time with an update to this page.
This site is provided by Thornton & Ross Ltd without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purpose of personal entertainment, information, education, and communication to Thornton & Ross Ltd. The entire contents of this site (text and images) and their arrangement are copyrighted and may not be copied, modified, distributed, reposted, or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Thornton & Ross Ltd.
While Thornton & Ross Ltd has used its best efforts to provide accurate and timely information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Thornton & Ross Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site, including, but not limited to, any damages that may result from downloading any information or materials from this site.
The user of this website is fully responsible for all information sent to Thornton & Ross Ltd in terms of accuracy and content, and also for ensuring that third party rights are not infringed. Regarding the data protection we refer to our data protection notice.
By setting up links to external websites (hyperlinks), Thornton & Ross makes neither these websites nor their contents its own. Thornton & Ross is furthermore not responsible for the availability of these websites or their contents. Hyperlink connections to these websites are made at the user's own risk.
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Thornton & Ross Ltd through this site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of Thornton & Ross Ltd. Thornton & Ross Ltd is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation to or acknowledgment of its source.
With the exception of the online and high-street retailer logos, all names, product and promotional images, logos, and marks appearing in this site are trademarks owned by Thornton & Ross Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
Savlon & Mini First Aid January 2021 Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- The name of the promotion is Savlon & Mini First Aid January 2021 Giveaway (“the Promotion”).
- The following terms and all entry instructions contained elsewhere on the website <https://savlon.co.uk/> (“the Website”) will apply to the Promotion and will prevail, in the event of any conflict, over any other instructions or other material contained on the Website. By entering this promotion, you, the participant, agrees to be bound by those terms and instructions.
- By accepting these terms, you agree that the Promoter may contact you with regards to any prizes won. You may withdraw your agreement to be contacted at any time by contacting the Promoter at the address or email address set out in the conditions below.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described below.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, its agents or of any other person or organisation connected with the Promotion, or any relatives of, or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is open from 1pm on Friday 15th January 2021 and will close at midnight on Sunday 24th January 2021. Entry to the Promotion may only be made via Instagram and/or Facebook
- No purchase necessary: entry into the Promotion is free. The probability of winning is identical whether or not you have made a purchase.
- Each participant may not submit more than a maximum of one entry per day.
- To enter the Promotion, you must follow the instructions on the social posts promoting the competition.
- Entries into the Prize Draw will be awarded at random by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on Monday 25th January 2021
- . Entry into the Promotion does not, therefore, guarantee a prize.
- There is 1 prize to be won. The prize is a £50 voucher of the winner’s choice.
- The prize is supplied by Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The Promoter may suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion, or entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or any other technical failures or malfunctions, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Thornton & Ross Ltd, c/o Mosquito Digital, 20 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EZ. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.